Wendy and Paul Hamilton (it’s really Wendy’s market, but don’t tell Paul) always wanted to have a specialty culinary store where they could offer interesting items they came across as they traveled, shopped and dined, to friends and customers. The market carries unique items that just aren’t found in St. Louis. Wendy has assembled a mix of wine, kitchen ware and culinary gifts, each hand-selected during her travels.
Here’s a sampling of merchandise available to pique your interest.
- Gift Baskets – create one yourself
- Apparel – aprons, t-shirts,
- Things for the table – glassware, bowls, salt and pepper mills, decanters and napkins
- Things for the kitchen – cheese boards and measuring cups and spoons
- Wine accessories – screws, toppers, holders, foil cutters and racks
- Picnic Items – blankets, cooler on wheels, chairs, totes
- Cook books
- Wine books
- Food TV authors – Bobby Flay, Giada, Paula Dean